What we do
OATA provides Vets with a comprehensive and up-to-date library of information and offers reduced prices on our targeted training packages that enhance the level of education in the aquatic sciences
What it will cost you
Vets can join from as little as £2.38 per week.
- Get the latest information on legislation and statistics that could impact upon you and your business.
- Be the first to obtain knowledge on current aquatic livestock health issues and diseases.
- Gain access to a comprehensive range of business benefits that includes discounted card payment processing solutions, insurance, and legal helpline to name just a few.
- Be respected in the industry and among your customers.
- Full access to all categories in the OATA membership directory.
- Be recognised as a supporter of the aquatic industry; the welfare standards promoted in our Code of Conduct; and the future of the ornamental aquatic trades.
Membership is only open to United Kingdom based Aquatic businesses.
To apply and pay for membership simply follows this link Membership Application to complete your application.