What we do
OATA represents the UK manufacturing industry, encompassing those who produce, design and source everything from filters and fish food to aquaria and pond liners. We ensure that our members are kept informed of issues that could influence their business now and in the future.
What it will cost you
Membership is based on your individual business turnover. For example, if you are a small manufacturer, you can join from as little as £5.12 per week.
- OATA supports your business by providing a viable and healthy marketplace for your product placement.
- Gain access to a comprehensive range of benefits that includes discounted card payment processing solutions, insurance, and legal helpline to name just a few.
- Get enhanced credibility and prominence in the marketplace.
- Get the latest information on legislation and statistics that could impact upon you and your business.
- Be the first to obtain knowledge on current animal health issues and diseases.
- Enhance your staff’s expertise and knowledge with reduced prices on OATA’s dedicated training packages.
- Full access to all categories in the OATA membership directory.
- Be recognised as a manufacturer who supports the industry; the welfare standards promoted in our Code of Conduct; and the future of the ornamental aquatic trades.
Membership is only open to United Kingdom based Aquatic businesses.
To apply and pay for membership simply follows this link Membership Application to complete your application.