Pond & Aquarium Maintenance Contractors
What we do
Our membership scheme is specifically tailored to the pond and aquarium installation and maintenance sector and aims to raise professional standards and give you the recognition you deserve. We’ll provide you with a comprehensive and up-to-date library of information to help you set high standards for your business. We also offer reduced prices on our targeted training packages that enhance the level of education in the aquatic sciences.
What it will cost you
Pond & Aquarium Maintenance Contractors can join from as little as £2.38 per week.
- Annual use of our Pond and Aquarium Contractors’ logo.
- Access to templates for risk assessments, job record sheets, feedback forms and our biosecurity check-list.
- Access to our advisory sheets on water quality for temporary holdings and partial water changes, excess stock and pond wildlife management (including information on protected species).
- Access our online networking group where you can discuss technical issues and topics of interest with others in the industry.
- Be the first to know about current animal health issues and diseases and invasive plant issues.
- Gain access to our free legal helpline.
- Get discounts on OATA’s Certificate and Advanced Diploma training courses to enhance your expertise and knowledge.
- Have a free and confidential review of your current insurance arrangements by OATA’s appointed broker who can offer exclusive insurance schemes and competitive rates.
- Get our monthly newsletter and access the archive.
- Get access to exclusive OATA documents and reports.
- Get the latest information on legislation and statistics that could impact upon you and your business.
- Be recognised as a supporter of the aquatic industry, the welfare standards promoted in our Code of Conduct, and the future of the ornamental aquatic trade.
Membership is only open to United Kingdom based aquatic businesses.