What we do
OATA represents the interests of its members to ensure the longevity of the industry, and we endeavour to maintain the available range of species to be sold. We provide Plant Growers with a comprehensive and up-to-date library of information and offer reduced prices on our targeted training packages that enhance the level of education in the aquatic sciences.
What it will cost you
For small, independent plant growers who sell UK-grown stock, membership is available from as little as £5.12 per week.
- Get the latest information on legislation that could impact upon you and your business.
- Join our occasional round-table discussions with members of government departments on plant issues such as the “BePlantWise” campaign.
- Be respected in the industry and among your customers.
- Gain access to a comprehensive range of benefits that includes discounted card payment processing solutions, insurance, and legal helpline to name just a few.
- Full access to all categories in the OATA membership directory
- Be the first to obtain knowledge on invasive species issues.
- Enhance your staff’s expertise and knowledge with reduced prices on OATA’s dedicated training packages.
- Be recognised as a grower who supports the industry; the welfare standards promoted in our Code of Conduct; and the future of the ornamental aquatic trades.
Membership is only open to United Kingdom based Aquatic businesses.