Dry Goods Distributor
What we do
OATA supports the UK dry goods distributor by challenging harmful legislation that has the potential to adversely impact upon your business. We also protect your business by looking after the entire supply chain, including livestock, to ensure that you not only have the products to buy and sell on to your retail customer, but also have a viable and healthy marketplace for your product placement.
What it will cost you
Membership is based on your individual business turnover. For example, if you are a small independent dry goods distributor, you can join from as little as £5.12 per week.
- OATA protects the interests of your business and your customers, which gives you stability to effectively plan your business strategy.
- Gain access to a comprehensive range of benefits that includes discounted card payment solutions, insurance, training packages, and legal helpline to name just a few. Find out more here.
- Get enhanced credibility and prominence in the marketplace.
- Full access to all categories in the OATA membership directory.
- Be recognised as a supporter of the aquatic industry; the welfare standards promoted in our Code of Conduct; and the future of the ornamental aquatic trades.
Membership is only open to United Kingdom based Aquatic businesses.
Download our application form here and make your voice heard.