What we do
OATA provides consultants with a comprehensive and up-to-date library of information and offers reduced prices on our targeted training packages that enhance the level of education in the aquatic sciences.
What it will cost you
Consultants can join from as little as £2.38 per week.
- Get the latest information on legislation and statistics that could impact upon you and your business.
- Be the first to obtain knowledge on current animal health issues and diseases.
- Enhance your expertise and knowledge through OATA’s dedicated training packages.
- Gain access to our free legal helpline
- Have a free and confidential review of your current insurance arrangements by OATA’s appointed broker
- Be respected in the industry and among your customers.
- Full access to all categories in the OATA membership directory.
- Be recognised as a supporter of the aquatic industry; the welfare standards promoted in our Code of Conduct; and the future of the ornamental aquatic trades.
Membership is only open to United Kingdom based Aquatic businesses.
To apply and pay for membership simply follows this link Membership Application to complete your application.